SEC FORM 3 SEC Form 3
FORM 3 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
 
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Benny Paul S.

(Last) (First) (Middle)
5770 ARMADA DR

(Street)
CARLSBAD CA 92008

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
05/02/2022
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
SeaSpine Holdings Corp [ SPNE ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
VP, Corporate Controller
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4) 2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4) 3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Common Stock 17,753 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Units(1) (2) (2) Common Stock 1,041 0.0 D
Restricted Stock Units(1) (3) (3) Common Stock 2,762 0.0 D
Restricted Stock Units(1) (4) (4) Common Stock 1,186 0.0 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (5) 08/01/2023 Common Stock 10,000 15.68 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (6) 01/27/2024 Common Stock 8,800 14.19 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (7) 01/01/2027 Common Stock 3,423 18.24 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (8) 01/01/2028 Common Stock 10,398 12.01 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (9) 04/23/2028 Common Stock 2,716 9.93 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (10) 01/28/2029 Common Stock 5,925 16.86 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) (11) 02/28/2030 Common Stock 6,906 12.67 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of SeaSpine Holdings Corporation common stock.
2. The restricted stock units vest on January 1, 2023.
3. The restricted stock units vest in three equal installments on each of February 28, 2023, 2024 and 2025.
4. The restricted stock units vest in two equal installments on each of January 28, 2023 and 2024.
5. The option vested as to 25% of the underlying shares on May 1, 2016 and the remaining 75% vested in twelve substantially equal quarterly installments thereafter.
6. The option vested as to 25% of the underlying shares on January 27, 2017 and the remaining 75% vested in twelve substantially equal quarterly installments thereafter.
7. The option vested as to 25% of the underlying shares on January 1, 2020 and the remaining 75% vested or will vest in twelve substantially equal quarterly installments thereafter.
8. The option vested as to 25% of the underlying shares on January 1. 2021 and the remaining 75% vested or will vest in twelve substantially equal quarterly installments thereafter.
9. The option vested in full on June 21, 2020.
10. The option vested as to 25% of the underlying shares on January 28, 2022 and the remaining 75% vested or will vest in twelve substantially equal quarterly installments thereafter.
11. The option will vest as to 25% of the underlying shares on February 28, 2023 and the remaining 75% will vest in twelve substantially equal quarterly installments thereafter.
Remarks:
/s/ Paul Benny 05/04/2022
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.